The Deputy Commissioner (DC) as the administrative head of district administration deals with all walks of life including the rich and the poor, the young and the old, and various branches of the Government. Deputy Commissioner’s Office serves as the watchdog of all Departments in the district ensuring that certain accepted norms and guidelines are followed by it thereby bringing diligence and transparency in work culture.
The present administrative structure at the district level is as follows:
- Deputy Commissioner
- Additional Deputy Commissioner/Additional District Magistrate
- Sub-Divisional Officer (Sadar)
- Sub Deputy Commissioner 1
- Sub Deputy Commissioner 2
- Sub Deputy Commissioner 3