Schedule Tribe/Caste Certificate/Residential Certificate
Office of the Deputy Commissioner is the nodal department that is responsible for issuing of Schedule Tribe/Caste Certificate/Residential Certificate
What to know?
- Any Mizo whose birth place or parents belong(s) to the Jurisdiction of the Govt. of Mizoram are eligible to obtain Schedule Tribe/Caste Certificate.
- Application form can be obtained from the DC Office (e-District) during office hours.
- Applicant below the age of 18 will require Voter’s ID of Mother/Father/Guardian.
- A total of Rupees 30/- will be charge per certificate (Rs 20/- for service charge and Rs. 10/- for application form).
- Voters ID (Attested Copy)
- Birth Certificate (Attested Copy)
- Endorsement from Village Council
- Endorsement from Y.M.A
- Ration Card (Attested Copy)
- Two passport size photographs
D.C's Office, I.O.C Veng, Serchhip, Mizoram. Pin - 796181
Location : DC Office | City : Serchhip | PIN Code : 796181
Phone : 03838222432 | Email : dc[dot]serchhip-mz[at]gov[dot]in